Just 4 blocks from the Pacific Ocean, come see the visually stunning interior of this 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home in a prime north-end Hermosa Beach location.
See more photos at 430longfellow.com
Earth slate stone steps and front porch invite you to the craftsman designed custom front door. Custom wooden stairs and custom banister take you to the living room. The tour starts with Brazilian cherry hardwood floors throughout plus lots of beautiful built-ins and a statement fireplace featuring earth slate hearth and surround and access to the deck. Custom light fixtures throughout this beautiful home and the dining rooms exquisite wainscoting complete the picture.
The chef’s kitchen, filled with a full line of Thermador appliances, including a large industrial refrigerator and range with 6 burners and griddle, pot filler, granite counters, beautiful custom cabinetry, a large walk in pantry, farm sink and hidden areas for small appliances. The unique and wonderful Dutch door takes you to the kitchen’s deck, perfect for bbq’ing every night, as well as the stairway to the rooftop deck with great views; ready for all entertaining. The main floor includes a powder bath with custom glass sink, honey onyx counters and more.
Brazilian cherry floors continue into the master suite where you will enjoy a walk-in closet and 5-piece master bath with Carrera counters and tub surround, a place to relax and feel bathed in lots of natural light, the other 2 bedrooms have brand new carpeting, moldings, and lots of light as well.
Additional greatly desired features of this home include a 5-car garage plus 2 off street parking spaces, large wine closet storage, Dumbwaiter, laundry and water purification system.
Close to everything; the beach, award winning schools, the green belt, restaurants, shopping and more.
Don’t just dream about the ocean breezes… enjoy them at home!
Address: 430 Longfellow Ave.
City: Hermosa Beach
Square Feet: 2515
- 4 blocks from the Pacific Ocean
- Prime Hermosa Beach Location
- Brazilian cherry hardwood floors throughout
- A chef’s kitchen: Industrial, Thermador appliances, pot filler, granite counters, beautiful custom cabinetry, a large walk in pantry, farm sink, hidden areas for small appliances.
- Deck off the kitchen and the living room
- Stairway to the rooftop deck with great views
- Powder bath with custom glass sink & honey onyx counters
- Master suite, walk-in closet, Brazilian cherry floors, 5-piece master bath with Carrera counters and tub surround
- Lots of beautiful built-ins
- Custom light fixtures
- Dining rooms wainscoting
- 2 additional bedrooms have brand new carpeting
- Earth slate stone steps and front porch
- Custom Craftsman designed front door
- 5-car garage plus 2 off street parking spaces
- Large Wine storage
- Beautiful built-in bookshelves
- Lots of storage
- Water purification system