See more at 805bardstreet.com.
A rare find, 2100 square feet of generous living space filled with light and ocean breezes in a townhome complex of just 3 units. A short walk to the beach, pier, parks and restaurants; close to everything, coastal living you both need and want.
2 bedrooms and a loft plus 3 1/2 bathrooms, with 3 decks. The master bedroom has a fireplace and walk-in closet, plus a private deck; the master bath has a jetted tub, shower and a double vanity. The second bedroom is also an ensuite with it’s own bath and a city lights view.
The third floor living room combines eye-catching high ceilings with skylights, beautiful floors, fireplace, access to a second deck, and open to the kitchen and dining rooms. Built in 1990 and just updated, the kitchen is outfitted with new stainless steel appliances, shaker style white cabinetry, a large pantry and dumbwaiter for your convenience. Gleaming backsplash and new quartz countertops complete this great townhome.
Just up the stairs from the living room, the loft has it’s own bathroom/shower and closet, as well as access to the roof top deck with city lights and ocean views; perfect as a home office or guest bedroom.
Direct access to the 2-car garage plus 2 off-street parking spaces give this home extra appeal. The garage blends a workshop area and mechanical room with lots of storage, and is wired for your electric vehicle charger. A laundry room and forced air heating complete this Hermosa Beach townhome.
Close to wonderful schools, steps to the greenbelt and parks, and a short walk to the beach.
Contemporary, updated and move in ready. Beach living at its best… yes, you have found your new home.
- 2100 square feet
- 3 unit townhome complex
- Contemporary, updated and move in ready
- Built in 1990
- 2 bedrooms plus loft
- 3 1/2 bathrooms
- Living room has high ceilings, skylights, and fireplace
- New stainless steel kitchen appliances
- White shaker style cabinetry
- Large pantry
- Quartz countertops and gleaming backsplash
- Open dining area
- Beautiful floors
- Master suite with fireplace, private deck and walk-in closet
- Master bath: jetted tub, shower & double vanity
- Loft suite with bath/shower, closet, and deck
- 3 decks, including rooftop deck with ocean and city lights view
- 2-car direct access garage wired for EV charger
- Garage workshop area
- Mechanical room with lots of storage
- 2 off-street parking spaces
- Laundry room
- Forced air heating
- Ocean breezes keep the home naturally cool without air conditioning