Prime location in the North Hermosa Hills… within moments of the beach and downtown Pier Plaza, and conveniently nestled between South Redondo and Manhattan Beach.
1,049 square foot vintage beach house on an extraordinary 4,000 square foot corner lot.
This home offers two bedrooms and one bathroom, and the living room includes hardwood floors, a wood- burning fireplace and a water view.
The dining room is light and bright, and great for formal events and holidays… plus the kitchen has an eat-in area, as well.
This beach cottage also boasts a detached 2 car garage, and an outdoor brick patio and lounge area with a brick BBQ and fireplace for entertaining. Also includes an additional 1 bed/1 bath unit (BTV) off the garage, for family, or guest.
Close to award-winning local public schools and located within the “school of choice” zone for RUHS or Mira Costa High.
Large corner lot 50’ X 80’ with “ocean view” potential, if you add on a second floor.
Perfect beach bungalow with endless options!
- 50’ X 80’ corner lot
- Great beach community
- Built in 1937
- Two bedroom & 1 bath
- 1,049 square foot home
- Tile entry
- Large bricked back yard
- Living room has hardwood floors, wood-burning fireplace and water view
- Dining room is light and bright
- Kitchen has an eat-in area
- Detached 2 car garage
- Outdoor brick patio and lounge area with brick BBQ and fireplace
- Close to both public and private schools, walk to bars and restaurants & shopping
- Additional 1 bedroom 1 bath unit off the garage (Buyer To Verify)
- Ready to update or tear it down and build your dream home
- Own a 4000 square foot corner of Hermosa Beach..
Address: 1001 Eighth Place
City: Hermosa Beach
Square Feet: 1049