Located in highly sought-after Hollywood Riviera, this exceptional custom-built Ocean and City-lights View home was extensively remodeled and rebuilt & completed in 2014.
This hard to find single level home offers 3 bedrooms & 3-1/2 baths, totaling 3,370 square feet.
The welcoming feeling you get at the curb beckons you to the front door which opens to a large entry hall and views of the open floor plan; custom built-in cabinetry, wide plankwood floors, high ceilings, and loads of natural light. The gourmet chef’s kitchen features an enormous island, marble counter-tops and sink, breakfast bar, brilliant white cabinetry, pot filler over the 6-burner range with farmhouse sink and double ovens. The dining room is open to a living room with built-in bookcases and a gas fireplace.
All have striking views of the ocean, and a built-in bar with seating for your guests in the family room help make this the perfect home for entertaining.
The master bedroom suite is large, light and bright, boasting both ocean and city light views with lots of room to enjoy them. The peaceful feeling in the master bedroom is only surpassed by the spa-like master bath with a freestanding tub, large shower, custom cabinets and a huge closet with built-ins… a must see! The other two bedrooms are en-suites as well with an additional powder bath.
There are wonderful spaces in the back yard as well. Patios and balconies surround this gorgeous home… one with a gas fireplace for easy year-round entertaining. More custom features too numerous to list.
This extraordinary single-story home on a corner lot is truly a great find with a distinct feel, in the most beautiful part of South Redondo Beach aptly named the Hollywood Rivera.
- exceptional ocean & city lights views
- extensively remodeled/rebuilt in 2014
- single level home with 3 bedrooms, 3½ baths
- each bedroom has own ensuite bath
- an open floor plan with wide plankwood floors
- high ceilings, skylights & loads of natural light
- gourmet chef’s kitchen features a large marble covered island
- white cabinetry topped with marble countertops
- 6-burner range with farmhouse sink and double ovens
- open living room with built-in bookcases and gas fireplace
- family room has a built-in bar surrounded by seating
- large deck for viewing the sunset
- spacious master bedroom with ocean & city lights views; master bath features freestanding tub and large shower; custom cabinets and a huge closet with built-ins
- patios and balconies surround this gorgeous home
- back patio includes a gas fireplace for great entertaining
- close to restaurants, shops, and a walk to the beach
Address: 103 Via Mesa Grande
City: Redondo Beach
Square Feet: 3370