See more at 1715bayview.com.
Reset your expectations as to what the beach lifestyle can provide with this oversized townhome located north of the Pier and steps to the sand. Built on a wide 50’ lot, this townhome offers large rooms and baths with breathtaking views from PV to Malibu, from three levels!
Eat breakfast on the spacious deck off the living room while watching the waves hit the Pier, or spot whales on the roof top deck with two distinct living areas.
Inside, you’ll quickly notice updates including all new paint, hardwood floors, custom wainscoting, wood shutters and Minka fans.
The chef’s kitchen includes granite counters, a Thermador cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, and wine refrigerator. The second level holds the oversized master suite, complete with custom mahogany walk-in closet. The spa-like master bath has a large glass shower, distinct “his and hers” sinks and storage, complete with large soaking and jetted tub. A dedicated washer and dryer closet, and a second bedroom and en-suite bath are also located on the second level.
The winding stairs take you to the broad and welcoming foyer, a fully redone 3rd large bedroom, another full bath, and direct access to a roomy two car garage with custom built-in storage for all the bikes and beach chairs.
A skylight floods all three levels with natural light, and highlights the open floor plan from foyer to roof. Audiophiles will appreciate the surround sound built into the living room, master bed, and roof deck.
This oasis is arguably the best location in Hermosa Beach. A prime North of Pier location, you are a five minute walk to all of the restaurants, shopping, and attractions of downtown Hermosa. Vons, the Hermosa Beach Library, and Green Belt are also just short walk down Pier Avenue away.
- Stand alone townhome on a 50 foot wide lot.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, 2450 square feet
- Ocean views from PV to Malibu…
- Stone covered entry, with views to the third floor
- Hardwood floors
- Stunning wainscoting, plantation shutters & sunshades
- Master suite with ocean views, spacious, custom walk in closet and beautiful master bath.
- Soaking and jetted tub, 2 separate sink/storage areas and a roomy shower
- 2 more large bedrooms with on-suite baths
- Living room with stone covered fireplace
- Terrace for watching the sunset and bbq
- Kitchen includes Thermador cook top, Kitchen-Aid ovens and refrigerator
- Bosch dishwasher
- Wine refrigerator
- Gorgeous glass tile backsplash and granite counters
- Rooftop deck with lots of room for sunning and entertaining
- Security system
- Super quiet Minka ceiling fans
- Lots of custom details
- Quiet, low traffic street