Visit 1457eighteenth.com for more photos and information.
Combining engaging coastal design with a great family neighborhood, this new build by Jake Cleland and DC Construction & Development, boasts over 4,500 square feet of custom quality, coastal charm and luxury finishes. A wonderful layout featuring 5 spacious bedrooms & a home office, 4½ beautiful bathrooms, eye catching premier chef’s kitchen, plus remarkable living spaces inside and out.
This remarkable family home features top of the line finishes throughout including wainscoting, crown moldings, lots of storage and custom woodwork. Stunning 8” wide planked white oak hardwood floors and eye-catching ceiling details only begin to describe the first floors fine points.
Living room, formal dining room, powder bath as well as the well-appointed office, leads you to the chefs’ kitchen with oversized island, custom tile and stone, butlers pantry with wine refrigerator and pantry. A full compliment of professional Thermador appliances including 6-burner range, built in refrigerator, and dishwasher. A casual dining area opens to the large great room, which overlooks the outside kitchen and fireplace in covered living spaces surrounded by beautiful landscaping. There is even room for a pool.
Ready for the most discriminating eye, be sure to pay particular attention to the custom wood detailing in the stairwell that leads to the 2nd floor. Two full bedroom suites, a Jack and Jill pair of bedroom suites plus an eye catching master suite with 5 piece master bath and wonderful closet. All bedrooms are generously sized, great windows and filled with beautiful details.
Walk to award winning schools, close to everything. Enjoy living in a brand new coastal dream with lots of room for the entire family. Holidays will be especially grand…
- 4,541 square feet with a great layout
- 5 spacious bedrooms
- Well-appointed home office or additional bedroom
- 4½ beautiful bathrooms
- Custom woodwork including wainscoting, crown moldings and built-ins
- 8” wide planked white oak hardwood floors
- Living room features lots of natural light with striking slab stone fireplace
- Formal dining room with beautiful coffered ceiling
- Chef’s kitchen with oversized island of Ciro Calcutta marble
- Casual dining area off the kitchen
- Well-appointed great room with beautifully tiled fireplace
- Custom wood detailing in the stairwell
- Two Guest/Bedroom suites
- Jack and Jill pair of bedrooms with dual vanity bath and tub/shower bath
- Master suite, lots of light with vaulted ceilings
- Master bath, open well lit and inviting
- 2nd floor Laundry room
- Lots of storage
- Extra large 3-car garage
- Pennsylvania Bluestone both Stacked and flagstone stone exterior finishes
- Outdoor kitchen and covered patio with fireplace, perfect for entertaining
- Beautiful landscaping
- Walk to award winning schools, close to everything.
Address: 1457 18th St.
City: Manhattan Beach
Square Feet: 4500